- Flanged Resilient Seated Gate Valve – SABS 664
- Socketed Resilient Seated Gate Valve – SABS 664
- Plain End Resilient Seated Gate Valve
- Manufactured Flanged Resilient Seated Gate Valve – PN16
- Flanged Wedge Gate Valve – PN16 – SABS 664
- Resilient Seated Gate Valve – Rising Spindle – SABS 665
- Wedge Gate Valve Industrial Pattern -Non Rising Spindle – PN 10
- Wedge Gate Valve Industrial Pattern – Rising Spindle – PN 10
- Shouldered Butterfly Valve – Rubber Lined Disc
- Shouldered Non Return Valve
- Shoulderd Coupling
- Diaphragm Valve
- Butterfly Valve Wafer Nickel Plated Disc -PN16 Pinned
- Butterfly Valves Wafer Type 316SS Disc-PN16 Pinned
- Gearbox for Butterfly Valve Wafer type
- Butterfly Valve Wafer Type, 304 Stainless Steel Disc Pinned
- Butterfly Valve Wafer Type, 316SS disc, Pinless – PN25
- EPNS Butterfly Valves Wafer 316 Stainless Steel Body & Disc (Spline Shaft) PTFE Liner-PN16
- Double Eccentric Flanged Butterfly Valves
- Slurry Wafer Butterfly Valves
- Fire Hydrant Valves
Cast Iron Valves & Fittings
Flo-Tek supplies a range of Cast Iron Valves and Fittings. They have corrosion protective coatings and are also used extensively by the water industry. These are usually of the socket ribber ring type as used on PVC or HDPE and flanged fittings. Viking Johnson fittings are also used for joining plain ended PVC pipes.
Valves Product Range
Fittings Product Range
- Unequal Tee
- Scour Tee
- Equal Tee
- Flange Adaptor
- Reducing Socket
- Reducing Bush
- End Cap
- Repair Coupling
- Hydrant Tee
- Scour Tee
- Low melting point.
- Good fluidity.
- Excellent machinability.
- Resistance to deformation and wear resistance.
- Cast irons have become an engineering material with a wide range of applications.
DOWNLOAD THE LATEST