Flo-Tek Solid, Waste and Vent fittings of nominal sizes 50-110 mm are intended for above ground non-pressure applications, where continuous temperature in excess 60°C are not encouraged.
Pipes and fittings available with two methods of jointing;
- Solvent Cement
- Rubber Ring
Flo-Tek's Soil, Waste and Vent Pipes are specially formulated for resistance to sunlight and long-term outdoor exposure.
SANS 967 UPVC Fittings
Injection moulded fittings are available in either rubber ring or solvent weld in sizes 50 mm and 110 mm.
- Reduced Juction 160X110 45° (UG)
- Junction Plain 110X110 45° (UG)
- Junction Access Left (110X110 45° (UG)
- Junction Access Right (110X110 45° (UG)
- Gulley Head & Grate Round (190X110 (UG)
- Rodding Eye 110X45°
- Gully “P” Trap 110mm(UG)
- Stopend Plain Female 110mm (UG)
- Socket Single 110 mm (UG)
- Bend Plain 110X45° (UG)
- Bend Plain 110X87.5° (UG)
- Kimberly Socket 110mm UG
- Bend Plain 110×22.5° UG